Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 month ago

61-M I use to smoke marijuana daily, (had my ups & downs about it), but now I haven't smoked it for 3 months - I am kind of leery about..?

..getting re-hooked on it, because it's so expensive and makes me feel moody;. I've been exercising daily to compensate.. have lost 25-lbs and started organizing my life better...   Today I had the chance to smoke a joint and buy some, but was afraid to buy, thought it might relapse all the good in the 3 months free..  what do you think?

I think in light of the fact that you were a daily smoker, using it to alter how you felt about (and managed) your life, it's a bad idea to fall back into it--and smoking once is how that starts.

Look at you, clean, fitter, leaner, getting your act together. Is that kind of progress going to continue if you smoke again? Nope.

What I'd recommend is being clean for a year or more, then seeing if you are able to smoke recreationally--no buying, just a joint passed among friends, and they take it with them when they leave. If you decide you're fine if you don't have weed again for a few months, then you may have broken the addiction/need cycle.

Meanwhile, though, I think after three months it's a bad idea.

i dont think you should smoke that stuff, its garbage