Bill
Bill asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Feminists, do you agree with diversity training, inclusion training, unconscious bias training, and other training programs at the workplace?

From what I can tell all these programs do is preach liberal ideology and treat such an ideology as the truth and something everyone must follow or else. States even have these programs mandated into law that were put there by both democrats and republicans. So now not only is your employer preaching to you about liberal ideology, but the government is forcing your employer to preach to you about liberal ideology. 

I have always hated the f*ucking sh*it.

@Blue Skin: All the studies I have seen on the subject say either these programs don't work, accomplish the opposite of their desired result, or accomplish nothing at all. From what I have seen personally I would say the most likely result to these programs is that they do nothing but waste time and money.  

@Liz: I have already pointed out that states have in fact mandated that employers provide these training programs. 

Is the problem that you can't openly hate women at work, or that you can't openly hate n****rs at work ? Who does this stop you from hating ?

If a problematic workplace needs such training, then good on them for getting it.

Sounds like they should make them mandatory before feminists post their rants in GS.  Feminist should accept diversity within their movement and society. They often forget that other people are entitled to voice their views and not be shot down in flames for having the audacity to have a different perspective from feminism.

I don't think there's any evidence any of that does a damn bit of good. It's a scam/racket from for-profit charities who run the programs and hire themselves out to companies. In some cases it actually harms the very people it's claiming to help (Stonewall UK). Like, I think the intention is good. I don't think in general what they're purporting to do is bad... it's mostly failed execution.

• liz

Sounds like they should make them mandatory before people post their rants in GS.  It’s easy to forget other people are entitled to voice their views and not be shot down in flames for having the audacity to have a different perspective.  

Edit -  yes, great !

To my cowardly anon stalker - I guess my words touched a nerve. Try to be strong! I have faith in you! And maybe you can get some training in using your own brain and not copying others.  Just an idea :)

i dont see anything wrong with it

Of COURSE they agree. Hell, that crap is straight out of the feminist holy book. 

"Feminists, do you agree with diversity training, inclusion training, unconscious bias training, and other training programs at the workplace?"

Feminists want diversity of everything except where they reign supreme.  Let's try having some MGOTOW or MRA studies in college and universities for "diversity" of opinion there and watch what feminists do.  You'll notice that they immediately rush to ban anything they disagree with by calling it "hate speech".

For every other aspect of society, where feminists want radical change, they insist on "diversity" in order to break any cohesion in that society so that they can foist their radical Leftist change onto society.  This is how the entire radical Left, including feminists operate today with their critical theory (cultural Marxism) principles.  Traditionalism = Bad, and requires diversity.  "Progressivism" = good and no diversity is allowed!  Any diverse opinion is considered hate (or racism, or sexism, or any other Leftist buzzword).

.

• Mark

You sound angry.  Perhaps there is a class to help you with that.

Sure. There is no need to be rude to other Americans in the workplace. You are there to work.