Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is white privilege real?

Favorite Answer

No. It was a term created by the radical left to promote racism without admitting that they are promoting racism.

Statistically undeniable. From non-white babies being statistically more likely to be born underweight to sheriffs in border states targeting non-whites for criminal investigation.

Yes it was a thing for a LONG time, think about when slavery was a thing, in that time period there were many white supremacists. While there are still white supremacists today it's more of a group of people who believe their superior to other races, it's more of a belief of a group of stuck-up racist whites who think that they are superior. So instead of it actually being real (anymore anyway) it's more of a way of thinking. Think like terrorist groups and other things, it's generally in the same way. While I can't deny that it was real for some time thing's have changed. But racism hasn't.

I think, in a subconscious way, it is real. White people grow up with more opportunities and less discrimination than other races, that they simply don’t know any better.

Reality is that (and this is my life experience) a lot more black people than white or other don't show much motivation to actually put in a day's work.

So yeah, there is a privilege given towards whites, but cause the majority want to make a paycheck, not collect welfare.

People want to get on this racist trend, but look at the turnover rate of white employees to black employees, then let's talk ****.

It's crystal clear, the jobs are there, but for some reason blacks hate working it seems, or they steal from the hand which feeds them, which is messed up.

So now I'm supposed to feel bad for being white, **** YOU!!!

I have a 7th grade education and still manage to take care of myself and my dying Mother, sorry I can't blame someone for my problems, ****, and then I have to feel guilty cause someone else wants to tell me that their problems stem to slavery????

Racism exists because you let it.

Sorry, but you have options, stop blaming others and get a life.

yes and us whites demonstrate it everyday.

for example like the day when you were pulled over by a cop for speeding and you were just let off for it. but if it was a person of colour it wouldve gone way different. please acknowledge that you have white privilege and actually use it to do good.

Absolutely.    

Let’s put it this way. A little known failed artist from Austria started talking about how privileged Jewish people were and how they are the cause of all the problems for everyone in Germany.  Sound familiar?  History repeats itself. 

• Zazi

Not in the way that SJWs would have you believe. But wealth privilege is VERY real and entrenched.

When black people are the first to lose their jobs in a recession and the last to get called back, then there is definitely an issue.

i think it could be real