Do you think false flags still happen in these modern times?

If you do then please tell me what event that happened in the 20th or 21st century that you believe was a false flag. 

I myself don't claim to know anything esoteric about modern events but I am still inclined to remind myself that people and groups of people in all walks of life lie about stuff. So what are some of those major lies do you think?

• Mier
    Favorite Answer

Oh, no doubt about it. There’s nothing new under the sun. 

While pirates exist false flags will exist.

The Reichstag fire in Berlin perpetuated by Hitler in February 27, 1933 was a classic false flag. It was used to suspend civil liberties and make the communist party illegal which paved the way for the Enabling Act in 23 March 1933 that made Hitler officially a dictator.

The Gleiwitz incident in 31 August 1939 was another Hitler false flag that made it appear that Polish nationals attacked a German radio station.  Hitler used it as justification to invade Poland on September 1st.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident in  August 2, 1964 was a hoax that Johnson used to justify increased activity in Vietnam.

False flags are hard to pull off and don't stand up well to history.  These days it is more popular to claim real tragedies are false flags, such as the events of 9/11 and the massacre at Sandy Hook.  

Many lies these days are subtle and have elements of truth to confuse things.  Some become full blown conspiracy theories.  Despite the fact that many are disproven with actual facts or simply fall apart with logic, many don't die off and get spread because people want to believe them. Many are political or agenda driven which makes them hard to kill.

Yes, George W. Bush starting a war with Iraq because he claimed they had evidence Iraq had weapons of mass destruction... he didn't have any evidence because they didn't have any WMD's. 

Asteroid that will hit us early next month and second wave of coronavirus in chicago