What happened to the taco flavored Doritos?

I used to love them but heard they were discontinued is this true? If so, why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Postponements, delays and cancelations in this Corona pandemic world are words that we are all hearing a lot of these days.

I still can’t believe the Iowa State Fair has been canceled. No state fair camping and no new food on a stick in 2020. I’m sure glad I didn’t waste the money on a 2020 Iowa State Fair T-shirt.

And to top that, Frito Lay has discontinued making taco-flavored Doritos. It’s one of my favorite chips. Talk about taking one to the gut! Man, this nonsense has got to stop.

• 1 month ago

no one bought them and they were discontinued..

• 1 month ago

They are not currently available, but may be back eventually.

• 1 month ago

If they were discontinued it would be because there was not enough sales nationally to warrant keeping them as a product. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Still available. You have to hunt for them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All depends on where you are, and yahoo answers has users from around the world. 

Try your local supermarkets, even if not there maybe they can have some delivered?

• 1 month ago

I did a search on Frito lay: taco flavored Doritos.  Best I can tell they were discontinued for a while, but are now widely available. In my market they are shown as available at Target, WalMart and Publix.

• Darla
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Discontinued. Yes. It was limited time only. It might be brought back. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.