What happened to the taco flavored Doritos?

I used to love them but heard they were discontinued is this true? If so, why?

Postponements, delays and cancelations in this Corona pandemic world are words that we are all hearing a lot of these days.

I still can’t believe the Iowa State Fair has been canceled. No state fair camping and no new food on a stick in 2020. I’m sure glad I didn’t waste the money on a 2020 Iowa State Fair T-shirt.

And to top that, Frito Lay has discontinued making taco-flavored Doritos. It’s one of my favorite chips. Talk about taking one to the gut! Man, this nonsense has got to stop.

no one bought them and they were discontinued..

They are not currently available, but may be back eventually.

If they were discontinued it would be because there was not enough sales nationally to warrant keeping them as a product. 

• kswck2

Still available. You have to hunt for them. 

All depends on where you are, and yahoo answers has users from around the world. 

Try your local supermarkets, even if not there maybe they can have some delivered?

I did a search on Frito lay: taco flavored Doritos.  Best I can tell they were discontinued for a while, but are now widely available. In my market they are shown as available at Target, WalMart and Publix.

• Darla

Discontinued. Yes. It was limited time only. It might be brought back.