How do you sell products to people with Amway? And how do you get repeat customers?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Amway is an MLM scheme. 

An MLM scheme is a set up which looks like a business you can invest in and make money, but in reality it is a way for someone else to unload a bunch of overpriced crap that does not perform as advertised on an unsuspecting person.

Right now, call, text or email 10 different people you know (not the Amway Rep) and ask them this question:

"If I start selling Amway, will you buy any from me?"

Every person who says yes will buy ONE of the cheapest products you have for sale and then never buy another again and if you start calling them they will block your calls.

If all 10 people say YES!  only one will ever become a repeat customer.

Here is another question - go on Facebook and ask: How many people still buy AMWAY products?

If anyone is still using them...they are either an Amway sales rep or they bought  a lot form a friend to 'help them out' and they are regretting that.

• 1 month ago

Amway and Mary Kay and those others have fallen by the wayside for very good reasons.  Don't get sucked in to what everyone knows is a losing proposition. 

• Mark
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Notice how they don't emphasize selling or even their products, but always tie success into recruiting others?  The seminars they sell you are their true business.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don't. Thats why its a scam.  The products are double or triple what walmart charges for similar stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Largely, you don't.

Any sales would be pity sales where the person buying (a friend or relative) is buying because they feel bad for you.

Repeat customers happen when someone buys a product and likes it.  However, Amway products are generally expensive and this price discourages repeat customers.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You want people (friends, family) to start avoiding you? Becoming an Amway rep is the best way I know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.