What can I do with an associate degree if I want to change my major? ?

I am graduating with a degree in Criminal Justice. It's a transfer degree and I plan on going to a 4 year but can I use this and transfer? Or would I just change my major and use my basic's I took so it isn't a total loss? My main goal was to be an investigator but I want a business degree so... 

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.. I'm kinda panicking at this point. 

2 Answers

  • Kelley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    Please first speak to a Police Academy.

  • John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    You don't lose what you have done before simply because you change your major. Most, if not all, of your CC credits should transfer to a 4 year college.  Your new school will make the decision as to how many of your credits will count toward your Bachelors degree.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.