Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Why are the New England Patriots refusing to Rebuild?

Have they not robbed the NFL enough with their 6 Superbowl titles and cheating?. I'd say half of them were not won legitimately!

What pisses me off is that they are trying to trade for Julio Jones who is one of the best offensive weapons in the game.

They need to stop trying to get superstars and just draft their team all over again!

Update:

If they trade for Julio Jones, then the will be giving up future draft picks.

That will be dumb! They just need to pass to torch!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • bill
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The Pats rarely go after superstars unless they get them at a discount for some reason.

They are rebuilding right now.

They need cap space .

• 1 month ago

The only one they need to trade is Belichick, he is the one that really damages the team.

• 1 month ago

They are rebuilding; just not through the draft.

• Carlos
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Cris the New England Patriots just had the greatest sports dynasty run ever in sports history for 2 decade span of dominance ( not only NFL but any pro sports ever ) and even if Bill Belechick retires in a few years and has losing or medicore seasons he is set as a great HoF head coach ( with Tom Brady ) winning 6 Superbowls .

This season I have them winning 8 or 9 games because he still a genius and maybe the same next season too but soon its maybe time for the Patriots to pass the torch and rebuild .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Crappy teams rebuild..

Smart teams reload.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They think that they have good players.

• 1 month ago

Because Bill Belichick is very old and will retire soon.  He doesn't want to wait for a rebuild.  Plus, they actually DO have a good defense.

• 1 month ago

they are a smart organization. can't blame them for out smarting everyone.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause they probably dont want to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.