Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My penis is 8 inches, if l get surgery can it get even bigger?

I might want to be a bbc pornstar 

Also my girth really isn't all that at 5.2

• hihi!

I have so much fun with five inches l would not trade it for 8, 10, 12, 15, or 20!!!

PS, it didn't rust away to 5", l wore it down.

WHY? But many claim they have similar size penises,If a man is lying down, with an erection,and his testicles, are either side of his penis,showing the full shaft,it can look quite impressive,if you measure from there,figures such as 8 inches plus,will be produced,but the actual true measurment,is from the other side,from the pubic bone,that's the lenght which usable. 

Garry with best answer

• garry

thinks you dream to much , why ruin a nice dream . the best you could do is dream and wish it was that big .

Absolutely, surgeons can do a bone transplant.   The hardest part will be finding a donor. 

But when they do find a donor, maybe from a guy who died in a car wreck or a guy with 10 inches who had a heart attack (sudden death) and you have the transplant, can I have yours please.  I would hate to see eight inches end up in the trash and I would not complain about having eight inches. 

If you don't opt for the transplant and someday decide to get a reduction in size, keep me in mind. I'll trade you. 

Edit:  I just got an idea that might help.  Advertise for a guy with a ten inches who is going to have transitional reassignment surgery to become a female, then ask him if he'll let you have his when it's cut off.  He's getting rid of it and they can do both surgeries concurrently, back to back with two teams of surgeons. You'll end up with ten inches, how cool is that.

Just keep in mind, I'm interested in your eight.  Hey, maybe they can do a three-way surgery.   The only thing is, what will happen to my original, I would hate to see it trashed. It's average. Maybe someone with a micro would like mine.  They can take his micro and put inside the constructed vagina of the guy transitioning, for use as a G-spot.   

Source(s): Ask a silly question, get a silly answer ;)

You do not need surgery to make it bigger. A penis 8 inches a great size

you need to ask your doctor about it

Wow 8 inches, how small.  Surgery may make it bigger, dunno not had to really consider it myself.

Why would you want surgery to make your penis bigger?  Eight inches is above average in size. 

Sure.  You can have a transplant from a dead porn star spliced in.