Is it possible to get tested Positive for Covid-19 a second time??

When I first got tested Positive for Covid, I didn’t have any symptoms and I still don’t have any symptoms. I want to get tested again. Is it possible that I will be tested positive a second time after being tested positive the first time??

I got it twice.  my first time i didnt get it very bad  just an itchy throat for like a weak.  second time i got it really ******* bad.  was debating going to ER.  was almost to the point where i couldnt breath and was coughing like i had tuberculosis.  luckily  doubling my antibiotics dose did the trick.   I think it depends on how bad you get it the first time.  if you dont build up a strong enough immunity you can still get it again

For sure, it's possible. Although you tested POS the first time, technically you were infected with Covid-19. It is also possible, that you may test NEGATIVE due to your body fighting off the infection in the first place. 

Although there are people out there who have tested positive without symptoms, they could be classified as asymptomatic...& they (you) can still pass the virus on to others. The term usually is 'super spreader'.

Yes it is possible without doubt. 

• Etta

If your body has the virus then yes - friend had the a mild covid virus few months ago and recovered but unfortunately she got it again and is very ill in hospital

You could and since we don’t really know what that means, “live” virus versus just residual viral proteins, it’s not really recommended.

Source(s): Covid call center PA

Yes, there has been a few documented cases of that happening.

Yes.  I did  for different reasons.