Is there a gauge you can hook up to a water pump? Anything that can monitor it or tell you when it has failed? ?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Flow meter--two types:  In line impeller that turns, or surface mount sensor that listens to movement.

    There are pressure gauges too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.