Should I withdraw my application?

I had 2 interviews, one end of September(Job A) and another beginning of October(Job B). Job A was a lateral move for me whereas Job B was a step up. I already got an offer for Job B and it is higher paying than Job A so I am thinking of accepting it. 

At this point I think I did not get Job A and I am wondering if I should withdraw my application before I get a rejection email, mostly because I am not sure how it would look if I was to apply for a more senior position at organization A in the future while their system shows that I got rejected for a junior position. Any thoughts on how this would affect my chances in the future?

• You received a job offer from job B congrats. You can politely turn down job A if you do get a job offer and you no longer want it. If you were rejected you shouldn't worry about job A. 

Getting rejected by a company shouldn't affect future employment. An employer doesn't know what jobs you've applied to. 

Don't worry about it.