I’m scared that Trump will win?

Biden has a lead in the national polls, but some are saying that not everyone is giving the polls their honest opinion. I know people who are massive Trump supporters in my family and don’t confess to most people.

This whole nation is scared that maybe Biden will win the election, which puts Harris as the president of the United States.

Please vote for President Trump.  If Biden wins it will be another attempt to make America a communist nation.  It won't stop with Biden, Kamala and Bernie and Alexandria Cortez will all push for communism and Big Government.  With Big Government/socialism/communism we lose our freedoms one by one.  It will force the nation into Civil War, because freedom is precious to most Americans.  Washington politicians have been in Washington too long and many have become corrupt.  Joe and Hunter are corrupt.  Hunter's laptop is evidence and Bobulinski backs it up.

If they pass a Racial Purity Law and start herding you into cattle cars saying that they are taking you to "camp", worry.

• L

Why?  If Biden wins....................ALL of your Freedoms and Rights will be taken away, 100% socialism/communism and higher taxes.....this you should be scared of!!!!!

The acronym for FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real.  Don't be afraid vote him out.  Biden already has the Electorate vote.  BIG WIN for BIDEN don't be afraid decency is returning to America..

• ?

Unless you've been hiding under your bed in terror for the past four years I think you could live through that too. 

Let the good lead 😞 😩😫😔.

You are not alone !!

No he does not because Trump is winning in my state and one that gets in will be one God wants to clean up messes.  Be careful because Biden will increase taxes and people are hurting already and there is still covid and sad for increase taxes because how are you going to pay bills. Now see why Trump is better and he is allowing some businesses to operate that were closed with restrictions to protect people from Covid if possible. 

We're all scared.  I still remember when Hillary lost, lots of thoughts went through my head.  I imagined 4 years of mobs going around murdering LGBTQ members, police murdering black people, Trump nuking the world, and so on.  Haven't seen it yet, but it will happen if he gets 4 more years.