Are you anxious or worried about the upcoming election's result?

Regardless of who you support, I don't care. I'm 28 and this is my first time voting. But I won't watch TV on Nov. 3. I have autism and of a kind that makes me hard to tolerate arguments and fights and debates, they make me feel anxious and nervous. I just hope it's over ASAP. What about you? 

Favorite Answer

I have anxiety so I know how you feel.

They should toss a penny lol]

I’d never want to be president, hard work.

I hate fighting, it triggers my anxiety,’hang in there, I drink lavender tea, helps to relax some

Yes. I'm have to watch the results. 

Very worried.  Afraid that the communist party of commie dems will be elected.  That will be the end of America as we have known it.  Love him or hate him, Trump  is still better than communism!

Both -- the USA deserves better than being represented by tRump and his sheep.

Very anxious.. I'm ready for this to be over so I can laugh at the loser RepubliCONS 

Mark Twain once said that 'If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it.'

• ?

I'm more worried about what happens when we don't have a clear result and all the party faithful on both sides take up arms. 

I am anti trump but feel the same as ralph.

I don't know if my autism is as severe as yours but I have dealt with it much longer.  just remember that nothing is really that important that it should get you worked up. 

Maybe you should come out of your comfort zone and argue with people in politics.  Like telling Rick B that Wharton Business School, Trump's alma mater, said that the Biden economic plan would create 8 million more jobs than Trump's lack of a plan.  if it gets too much you can just shut it down.

and harness some of that extra mental ability to learn a good fake smile.  people are much more receptive if they think you have the same emotions they do.

• Rick B

No, I am not nervous.  Either Trump will win again and continue to build up the economy and put America first.  Or Biden will win and raise taxes and lose jobs; open up the borders, etc.  People will quickly get sick and tired of it and we will end up with a Conservative for the next couple of elections.

• Ralph

I'm not worried in the slightest. Trump supporter here but even if Biden wins life still goes on. Yeah there will probably be a few nuts out there screaming and causing trouble because they feel like its the end of the world but in the end everything will be all good.