Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Republicans have held the Senate since 2015. Can anyone show me a link to their healthcare plan?

Trump said he'd "repeal and replace" Obamacare with something much better. I also hear that Republicans are "committed to protecting preexisting conditions."

Well it's been almost 6 years since Republicans took the Senate, so where's the plan? I don't mean the final legislation, I just mean the proposed bill. Anyone got a link?

• Me personally I like Rand Paul's healthcare plan. 

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-unve...

The only "plan" the GOP has is to "Government is bad, obstruct it, undermine it, weaken it." 

"Who or what can protect workers, consumers, families, communities, from the otherwise overwhelming might of amassed wealth?" Consider the answer to that question and increase your understanding of RW "Government is bad" narrative. As ever, follow the money. 

There was the American Health Care Act of 2017 but it was a total joke. One tenth of it was about how if you won the lottery you no longer qualified for it. The rest of it was equally useless.

They don't have one. I'm tired of the BS from them.