Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

AMAZON ISSUE?

Hi guys so this was in the beginning of august I bought a item from a amazon seller and it showed delivered after a couple of days when I ordered but I didn't receive it I told the seller and seller wasn't being helpful the seller was just saying to me that I am a scam. when I talked to amazon customer service a couple of times the customer service told me to check the mailbox and then I found it. I told the seller I found it and seller responded saying see I shipped it. But my worry is that amazon customer service told me the last time when I found it that the seller was going to file a police report because since I didn't receive it it was before I found it in the mail box and told the seller. So I am worried what if the seller already filed a police report before I told the seller I found it. because I don't want to be charged for a false report. Can you guys please tell me what I should do because I can't stop thinking about it. Do you guys think I am over reacting because I think I am.

?

A Hunch

I checked the mailbox but it was not there so thats when I messaged the seller. But amazon customer service told me to check the mailbox again because sometimes the driver scans it delivered before it get delivered thats when I saw the item in the mailbox and I recived it and I said I found it.

Masturbation relieves stress

I wouldn't give it another thought.

You ordered it and received it. I doubt if the police are interested at all.

• Scott

I wouldn't give it another thought.

calm down, The police are not coming to your door over this. If you got a refund, repay the guy.

You want us to believe that you didn't check the mailbox before you told the seller it wasn't delivered and before you called amazon?  Not happening.

What really did happen? 

Were you trying to scam the seller and then got scared about it?

The situation is over.  Whatever you were doing, don't do it again. 

• Robert

Yup.  You've taken a late delivery and made it into a huge deal and caused yourself the "anxiety" that snowflakes are so famous for.  Life is a little trying sometimes, but of the things there are to worry about, this isn't one to loose sleep over.  Worry about the next Chinese weaponized flu to get out of a lab.  That's something important to have anxiety over 

You are WAY overthinking this. It was a mistake. I had something similar happen and realized my error after requesting a refund and talking to amazon - I was told to wait a couple more days (after waiting 3 weeks), The delivery status never showed delivery and I got an identical item from ebay so I thought the one I had received was from ebay. Anyway I realized my error and replied to amazon cust service email and told them all was good.

Stuff happens - as long as you aren't making a habit of it no worries.