What is an atom when the number of both neutrons and electrons change?

When the number of neutrons in an atom change, it's an isotope. When the number of electrons change, it turns into an ion. But what if both the number of neutrons and electrons change in an atom, then what is it called?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.