Cause of Feeling like being blown off of the road? ?

I am in need of some semi-professional assistance with diagnosing an issue with my car. I have a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe FWD. I just replaced brakes all around, tires, right lower ball joint, right CV axle, front struts, rear shocks and just got it aligned. Ever since the alignment I have had this weird swaying motion kind the feeling of being blown off the road on a windy day. I have done a lot of reading and though maybe the tie rods were bad or had a bad tire. Everything checks out fine. Tie rods seem tight. I rotated the tires and that didn’t change anything. The steering wheel sits at “1 o’clock” on deceleration and just cruising down the road and upon acceleration it jumps back to “12 o’clock”. It also randomly will try to sling shot me across a lane if I’m not paying close attention. I hate to keep spending money on this stuff when I do most of my own repairs. Can anyone help?! Please only informative comments/ideas. I have posted a couple videos of what I have noticed.

Check the front lower control arm bushings. The vehicle needs to be on it's tires while you pry the control arms to look for movement at the bushings. 

• CB

Take it back to the alignment guy  and tell him the car is not planted in the lane it is searching. Usually this is a misalignment issues - (I am not a front end guy but pay attention). The caster is off an probably close to 0 degrees.

I have driven BRAND NEW F-250s on several different occasions with this issue and you had to really steer them the entire time - no relaxing on the steering wheel or it would go in one direction or the other - VERY irritating. 

"Caster is the fore or aft slope of the steering axis. The steering axis is a line drawn through the upper and lower ball joints of the knuckle. Positive caster is when the bottom of the steering axis line is in front of the tire's contact patch. Zero caster is when the steering axis is at 0 degrees. Factory alignment specs for basically all vehicles call for a certain degree of positive (shown) caster. This ensures good stability, helps maintain straight-ahead direction and promotes steering wheel self-centering. "

Sounds like a bad alignment job.