Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

can people curse others with witchcraft?

can they?

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

Yes.  And they can stick pins in dolls, throw tantrums and do all kinds of stupid and immature things.

Sure they can.  The curses never work, but that doesn't stop anybody.  I had a "real Africa witch" put a curse on me, and he was really mad so he must have meant it, but nothing happened.

He was an email scammer from Ivory Coast, and I baited the living hell out of him.  I actually convinced him that there was an envelope full of cash waiting for him at a hotel, so he rented a car and drove to another country to pick it up.  There was an envelope, addressed to him, but it didn't have any cash inside.  Instead, there was just a picture of me (well, just part of me, not a good looking part).  When he got home, he swore he'd have me arrested, kidnapped and / or killed.  And he hired a "real Africa witch" to put a curse on me.  But here I am years later, and none of my body parts have fallen off yet.

It's like that for everyone.  I curse and swear at God all the time, mostly for making one of my body parts so small, and he doesn't seem to give a damn one way or the other.