Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

can people curse others with witchcraft?

can they?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.  And they can stick pins in dolls, throw tantrums and do all kinds of stupid and immature things.

• 1 month ago

Sure they can.  The curses never work, but that doesn't stop anybody.  I had a "real Africa witch" put a curse on me, and he was really mad so he must have meant it, but nothing happened.

He was an email scammer from Ivory Coast, and I baited the living hell out of him.  I actually convinced him that there was an envelope full of cash waiting for him at a hotel, so he rented a car and drove to another country to pick it up.  There was an envelope, addressed to him, but it didn't have any cash inside.  Instead, there was just a picture of me (well, just part of me, not a good looking part).  When he got home, he swore he'd have me arrested, kidnapped and / or killed.  And he hired a "real Africa witch" to put a curse on me.  But here I am years later, and none of my body parts have fallen off yet.

It's like that for everyone.  I curse and swear at God all the time, mostly for making one of my body parts so small, and he doesn't seem to give a damn one way or the other.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.