What are your thoughts on Trump leaving angry during the 60 minute interview show? How many minutes did he even last?

Should he have just stayed and faced the music?

Trump is a clown, why can't Americans see it when the rest of the world does?

I have no idea how much more it takes for you fools in the U.S. to  realise that the treasonous, criminally negligent serial-lying fat dotard Orange Fraud is ludicrously unfit to be your president.  I can only declare unequivocally that his behaviour is 

ridiculous & should be insulting to you.  Certainly no other SANE country on Earth would tolerate such childish words & deeds from its duly elected leader.  Can you truly imagine this buffoon in diplomatic negotiation with the leader of ANY other country?  He besmirches the U.S. before the world.  

It's said that every jurisdiction has the gov't it deserves. Pusillanimous tolerance of him shows you to be unworthy of being part of the global community. 

I gather he lasted about 45 minutes. He has also threatened to publish the interview before they do because he knows they will edit it to make him look bad.

Currently, the MSM think it is smart to be as rude as possible to President Trump. Then he is called a dictator! Can you imagine how long some of these so-called reporters would last if they treated a real dictator the same way? Would they even make it out of the building alive?

Sadly, the MSM has lost its way and it is now just a propaganda machine.

Poor little Donnie got upset and took his ball and went home.  

Well, I haven't seen it, but if it was the typical hostile press interview where they ask him to denounce white supremacy for the 29th time, then I'm glad he walked out on them.

Will the press ever ask Joe Biden a tough question?  Or are we stuck with the Press asking him questions like, "Why does Trump suck so bad?" and "What flavor ice cream did you get?"

He would look so inferior sitting on the same stage with the likes of Lesley Stahl. She is a person of the highest dignity and intelligence and honor, and he is the opposite, the contrast is so striking..I am glad he removed himself, she is way above having to be in the presence of scum like him.

It's about time to stick it to the Dems trying to take him down on air 

• TB12

Did somebody hurt his feelings,,, poor guy, everybody picking on him,,

No link? Too bad, I would have watched it.

• sam

Vote him out.............