Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Does being an introvert person make you loser?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, not at all. But make sure if you choose to do that, that you have friends and go out a little bit, like every other week or something. 

• 1 month ago

Not at all, what do we define as a loser anyway? If you're happy, and you know what you want and you enjoy what you are doing then why put a downer on it?! I used to be very extrovert and im more of an introvert now. Being extrovert I felt I was always pushing myself to go to events that I didn't want to do, trying to make more friends just to say I have more friends. Now ive realised at heart I'm introvert, I like staying in playing on the ps4, I have 2 really close friends for when I do want to go out and have fun, and its much less effort. I also love chilling out watching netflix on my weekends!!! I actually prefer introverts because they're always the laid back people!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely not. I'm an introvert and I am actually awesome. Some introverts are narcissist. 

• 1 month ago

I’m a introvert and I’m the most respected person out of my peers. I need my down time to relax, recharge, write, enjoy my own company. Extrovert see it as being a loser bc they have to be around people 24/7. If anything I think extroverts are afraid to have alone time and be by themselves. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I hang out with friends, travel, initiate get togethers, etc but I do want down time to myself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why don't you ask Bill Gates, Barack Obama, and Mark Zuckerberg about that?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not necessarily. There are great and lauded writers, thinkers, artists, scientists and others who are introverted. It's what you do with all that alone time that matters. 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would make losers of over half the  population.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No..it would just make you a quiet and reserved person..maybe a winner who does not brag about being a winner...I think its better than either a winner who brags about it or an extroverted loser who advertises his losing ways.

• 1 month ago

No. Many of our smartest scientists and engineers and computer nerds are introverts. 

• 1 month ago

No. Introverts are often reflective people. That's a good thing. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.