Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Does being an introvert person make you loser?

No, not at all. But make sure if you choose to do that, that you have friends and go out a little bit, like every other week or something. 

Not at all, what do we define as a loser anyway? If you're happy, and you know what you want and you enjoy what you are doing then why put a downer on it?! I used to be very extrovert and im more of an introvert now. Being extrovert I felt I was always pushing myself to go to events that I didn't want to do, trying to make more friends just to say I have more friends. Now ive realised at heart I'm introvert, I like staying in playing on the ps4, I have 2 really close friends for when I do want to go out and have fun, and its much less effort. I also love chilling out watching netflix on my weekends!!! I actually prefer introverts because they're always the laid back people!

Absolutely not. I'm an introvert and I am actually awesome. Some introverts are narcissist. 

I’m a introvert and I’m the most respected person out of my peers. I need my down time to relax, recharge, write, enjoy my own company. Extrovert see it as being a loser bc they have to be around people 24/7. If anything I think extroverts are afraid to have alone time and be by themselves. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I hang out with friends, travel, initiate get togethers, etc but I do want down time to myself.

Why don't you ask Bill Gates, Barack Obama, and Mark Zuckerberg about that?

• ?

Not necessarily. There are great and lauded writers, thinkers, artists, scientists and others who are introverted. It's what you do with all that alone time that matters. 

• Helen

That would make losers of over half the  population.

No..it would just make you a quiet and reserved person..maybe a winner who does not brag about being a winner...I think its better than either a winner who brags about it or an extroverted loser who advertises his losing ways.

No. Many of our smartest scientists and engineers and computer nerds are introverts. 

No. Introverts are often reflective people. That's a good thing.