Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do you support Chris now that the left are trying to cancel him because he goes to a church they don't like?

I like him because he is one of the few celebs not forcing their political opinions down everyone's throat

Sorry meant Chris pratt

Chris who ????

• Foofa

It isn't really "the left" but one particular person who has a habit of trying to raise her Q rating by demonizing others. Pratt is just the latest. 

No idea who you're talking about, but the behavior you describe sounds more characteristic of conservative Christians, not the left.

Are you talking about Chris Watts 

What chris specifically are you talking about? It's not like there's only 1 chris in the world. 

I just saw that today on twitter

Get this I saw one twitter user write a whole thread about how he is scum because the church he goes to supports conversion therapy 

I looked at her timeline and she had written dozens of posts defending Islam and when I pointed out the hypocrisy she blocked me 

The irony is lost on these people

Twitter is the cancer of the net