Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Here’s more of it. It’s just too much empty space. Does it look bad?

I just feel like filling it in won’t look right or it might get messed up. And it looks like it just cuts off at the tigers head and it just looks so awkward. I like my tattoos but I wish they all flowed together. 

• Laura

If you don't like the gaps, get filler tattoos.  Thats what has to happen with a sleeve too, individual tattoos are planned out, then the background is put in.  Part of that background is small filler type stuff.  

Talk with an artist about adding filler to your arm so it looks like a sleeve instead of individual tattoos.  Its not the easiest thing to do, but for a good artist is isn't the most difficult thing either.  You can also take this opportunity to get some older ones touched up so they all look the same, and so it looks more like a sleeve.  

• Aruba

Still looks fine if you want maybe this isn't your style, but you have a Tiger tattoo, right? So, you can add vines to fill in, for a jungle look! Or Add something like a vine with thorns (for the rose) and have them etch up to fill in!

• kelvin

nope still looks fine