Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Are men deep down afraid of women hence why they dislike succesful career women, smart women, strong women, funny women & promiscious women?

Men can’t stand it when a woman is on the same level as them that’s why they always feel the need to put women down and degrade them in order to feel better about themselves but in reality they are actually afraid of women deep down. Confident men don’t put women down, instead they lift them up and praise them. Remember when somebody tries to put you down you are already above him. Most men are just weak and insecure little creatures with fragile egos and no amount of big muscles, deep voice and physical strength can hide that. Face it, deep down you know it’s the truth...

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, not at all.  What a silly question.   

• 1 month ago

Oh boy....how analytical. I think one can be all these things or none of them. It is better to find a man you can be yourself with than to worry about the ones who don't want you to begin with. 

• 1 month ago

Lol, afraid is the wrong word. I’m deeply turned off by such a woman, because all she is at that point is a man with a va-jay-jay and titties slapped on top. I am also not fond of whores either. They’re spoiled goods. But I’m alright with a successful woman who’s funny. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

castrating b*tch much? LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Honey, the truth is that when a woman is at the same level as a man or a higher, she will cheat on him, always. Because it’s something called “hypergamy”. Women are that way hence why a lot of men distrust women. Women showed that they can’t control themselves so it’s their fault we distrust them. Sorry but not sorry

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most men don't fear successful women. It's successful women who fear and ignore men of lesser social status. Most women are misandrists. They will ignore most men if those men earn less money. 

• 1 month ago

All men want is to be equal to women, but that day will never come.  You should see  what happens to men in divorce courts.  Good devoted men lose everything & never get to see their kids again.

• 1 month ago

What are you on about?

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trolling is trolling.  The only thing it says is that the troller is loser, not anything about men generally, or women generally.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes they are even though they will never admit it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.