What if businesses decide their workers are worth $15 an hour?  What then?

If a business can afford to pay their staff 15.00 an hour and still make a profit and stay in business , ..good.  But if they have to fire two people in order to keep one at 15.00 and hour.. then this isn't good! Should not be forced into it by Big Brother!

Well, then I guess as others note, they would either give their workers a raise (if they are earning less than $15), or try to implement a pay cut (if their workers earn more). 

If it represents an increase, that would be fine. If it represents a decrease, people might quit or at least be unhappy. 

I don't understand the question (you OK?). Is it a raise or a pay cut? What is the occupation? Is this a union job? Is this a minimum wage question? Are you high, a dipsomaniac, strunk, mentally challenged or what? My advice to you, stop insulting our intelligence as if we can read your mind. I'll make a guess because I love to help.

"The 7 Most Dangerous Myths About A $15 Minimum Wage"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/08/0...

• Jeff D

Then that's what they'll pay.  It's up to the businesses to decide.

they might get paid that much

Whenever people have money, the cost of housing increases to take it away.

Say goodbye to the small businesses if that happens...