Should have the police arrested me in this circumstance i had a knife in my pocket and I ran from the officer?

I was outside at knight time and here comes this officer and he drives towards me and says come here so I ran but a stopped and the officer had cuffed me but I pulled and tried to stop him at one point but then the officer body slammed on top of me and cuffed me I was never told was being arrested at any moment the officer thought I was suspicious and the alarm went of at the Dairy Queen up the street the arrested me without telling me

You ran, so that made you look guilty.  People will never learn, if you run from the police, they will chase you, cuff you and then they will sort it out.  They were investigating an alarm, they don't have to tell you anything.  They can hold you for 72 hours without having to tell you why.

• .

And then the police pushed you into the car and instead of going to the police station, they stopped for gas followed by drinking at the local bar leaving you alone in the squad car with only the police K-9 to talk to.  Does that sum it up?

• Bruce

There was a burglar alarm nearby and you ran. Yes, it was reasonable to detain you. To arrest you? I have no idea, you didn't say what you were arrested for.