Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Meet up with ex lover?

I finally left my fwb. She treated me like trash but I had trouble leaving because the sex was way too good. It took a long time but I did it. She got really p*ssed off at me and said this wasn't over. She spammed my phone calls and messages. My social media was also getting flooded from her messages. It was all about how she misses me and how she should have been my girlfriend when I wanted more. I decided to give her a call and she wants to talk to me face to face to apologize for the way she acted. 

I asked that we meet in public because I get the feeling she may be crazy. She wants to talk in private at her house. Am I wrong that I want to be somewhere in public to be safe? I really want to get through this. 

You made a good decision to do this in public. She sounds manipulative and control-freakish.

• T J

you are wrong to even contact her. Get her out of your life. The sex may be great, but at what price to you?