Would a feminist utopia be better or worse than things are now?

Update:

describe this utopia

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to know how a feminist utopia would be just open your eyes and take a look around you. Haven’t you noticed? LOL

• 1 month ago

At this juncture, I am open to almost anything new. Now, I don't believe that as long as humans are running things, never mind the gender, there will always be conflict of some sort. But as a man, I'm willing to have women be in charge for a while. Why the hell not?

• 1 month ago

Some men can't get past that women want more out of life than forced pregnancy and being locked up in the home. If it were the reverse, this would not be an issue. 

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Worse. The original feminist movement to bring women up in a time where yes it was hard for women to get a job, no they could not vote, and I could go on. Now they want to give women a upper hand when they don’t even deserve it some random woman who could be smocking crack for all they know or could be a hard working mother and wife who has multiple degrees but they don’t know because of how sexist they are. Imagine how outraged they would be if they tried to Don this with men? But there are fringe men’s groups out there too. Just crazy dude. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

female utopia , you mean all women became lesbians and men as there slaves , only if you promise to beat me regulary , yes can live with that . hit me more baby ..

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Like any utopia, it's unachievable. So it hardly matters what some mythical world would be like. 

• 1 month ago

worse worse....we need strength of men

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The feminist SCUM Manifesto clearly points out how such a feminist utopia would be achieved:   Men would be systematically exterminated keeping only the bare minimum needed to serve women with the hope eventually men could be eliminated entirely.   It would be a genocide that would make the holocaust look minor in comparison.   

• 1 month ago

"Would a feminist utopia be better or worse than things are now?"

If there COULD exist such a feminist utopia, it surely would have happened already. Perhaps by the 1970's, as that was much of the ideals going around at the time, just passed the idealist hippie movement era.

The truth is though, that feminism is parasitic on the main society already existing, for it to latch onto. No feminist society exists outside of the first world. The first world are the ONLY societies that takes on and funds feminism for it to exist. Feminists complain WITHIN the existing society and demand change FROM the existing society. Feminists don't create societies or run them. Feminists don't actually do anything. They push an ideology that spreads its ideals and demand that they be adhered to.

So, for this discussion IF there were a feminist utopia, they would have to FORCE men to continue on with traditional gender roles the way they do now by supporting women and children without any reciprocal benefits coming back to them. As we all know, people that get no reward or benefit for their hard work quickly become demotivated and no longer work hard ... if at all.

Men are no different in this regard. But as far as a society goes, too many demotivated men will kill a society by having their energy turned into subversive and destructive behaviors if they are not given a meaningful, non denigrating role in that society. A feminist society would ensure that ALL men become demotivated.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We're supposed to be living in a feminist utopia now. Of course, it is turning out worse results than traditional society that was apparently oppressive. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.