POLL: What's something you'd never eat at the movies? ?
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
- FLv 61 month ago
Roast dinner. Seriously though why do people have to eat in the cinema? I want to hear the film not some lardarse chomping away. Films average about 100 minutes these days, it’s not like your gonna starve.
- BuzzLv 41 month ago
Anything they sell as it’s ridiculously over priced.
- daljack -a girlLv 71 month ago
Any breakfast foods.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 71 month ago
Anything too messy to eat hun.
- 二尾 | 貓又Lv 61 month ago
I will not eat grass and my grandmother's socks there.
It embarrasses me.
- 1 month ago
Any real meal like Chinese food.Because you can't eat it properly without a table.
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 71 month ago
A giant bowl of curry.
- MrsSpyro01Lv 51 month ago
Any of the candy I don’t like.
- yayLv 71 month ago
All the popcorn accidentally dropped on the floor by other moviegoers.