How do you get rid of dark circles under your eyes?

Other than sleep. Sleep is basically out of the question since I’m a college student and have to get up early and end up staying up late to do assignments since I run out of time during the day. I already eat healthy and don’t have any medical conditions. The only thing I’ve tried were some creams, and that didn’t help.

• Fin

One of the causes of dark circles is lack of sleep - so if it is a result of that, there isn't much you can do about it because of your schedule.

I would recommend keep yourself hydrated with water (proper hydration does help your skin's condition) and make sure you're not rubbing/scratching your eyes (you can bruise the delicate capillaries around the eye causing the discoloration). 

You probably want to invest in a good concealer. Drugstore stuff doesn't do it, but Ulta and Sephora have multiple products that do.