Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Why does this happen to me?!?

So I’m only 19 so I don’t understand why I have these problems. I notice whenever I get ready to do my makeup my skin looks really dry. 

I look back on pictures from last year and my makeup went on perfectly and it looked shiny and everything but now when I put my makeup on , my dark spots still show through it and my skin still looks really dry. 

I was born with kind of wrinkly under eyes but I never had a problem putting on concealer until a month ago. It seems too light now and whenever I put it on and set my under eyes , they look really tired and cracked and you can still see my dark circles. I don’t have the glow to my skin anymore. 

I don’t get it, I’ve been using the same products I used last year and only have this problem now. Is it possible my skin changed? I eat healthy and drink lots of water! I use spf 15 moisturizer and spf 30 sunscreen on top. Do I need higher or to find a better moisturizer?

first of all i use my moisturize my skin then i use make up

It's called aging, hun.