Cass asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 month ago

Health insurance?

Health insurance

Help! Today I got suckered into enrolling and paying the enrollment fee and first month payment of a policy. I’m so mad at myself I never make decisions on the fly like that. Well long story short my husband doesn’t like this insurance policy and honestly after looking at it over neither do I! Does anyone have any insight on when I call tomorrow to cancel will I get my 642 dollars back because it doesn’t technically go into effect until November 1st and none of us have used it?Any information or insight on what to expect would be greatly appreciated. I’m sick to my stomach can’t sleep over it!

If you think you do not need health insurance plans, think again! There are a lot of valid reasons to why to buy health insurance plans for you and your family.

Let us share with you some of the most important ones :

To Assure the Cost of Hospitalisation

Private medical care is usually beyond the means of most of the population and government hospitals do not promise excellent medical care. To meet the rising cost of good medical aid, it is very important to buy health insurance.

To Take Care of Medical Emergencies

In case of medical emergencies like an accident, sudden health disorder or some serious terminal disease, you might find yourself short of cash or funds. For those times, health insurance plans are necessary.

To Avail Tax Benefits

Premiums paid for medical insurance bring tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act. The Finance Act, 2018 offers higher deductions for medical premiums paid for senior citizens.

If you want to stop getting worried about the health and well-being of your family, the best idea is to compare health insurance plans and buy the best-suited one.

https://www.cover360.in/health-insurance

This is a normal regular situation. You've paid for your health insurance. You have to deal with everything. Try what works better with you 🙂 .

We have no idea what you signed. 

If your contract is for a period of time, you owe for that full period.