How large would a major appliance package box be?

I plan on buying a wash machine that's 30 w, 27 D, and 43 H. If this is its dimensions how big would the box be that it's packaged in. I want to know just in case because my apartment door frame is about 33 w and Im afraid that it might not fit. Would the box add about 2 or 3 inches to each side, I don't know.

Remkve the appliance from the box while it is still outside. Cover the appliance with a blanket or sheet to prevent it from getting scraped from moving it inside. Most delivery guys have the knowledge and experience to complete a delivery of large items.

It won't add that much.  You should be fine. but they can always take it out of the box and then,no problem for sure. 

It might but then unbox it outside.

Take the window out, easily put back if your door isn't wide enough.

They usually go through doorways.

Otherwise they can unpack it outside and bring it in.

The suppliers will probably tell you exactly how big it will be when packed, at least ours did. In any case your door is 33 wide and the machine is 27 deep, that's 6 to play with which is more than enough even allowing for packing. If in the end it truly won't fit it can always be unpacked outside.

No problem.  The delivery people/installers will remove the cardboard outside. 

You could take it out of the box in front of the door knowing 30 w, 27 D, 43 H would fit.

Slightly larger than the actual appliance, from what I can tell. I was already at the warehouse.