Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Is being ordered to cower at home and watch the economy collapse better than taking a few risks to try and live with Covid19,return freewill?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If properly managed, we could run the economy and deal with Covid. 

Italy has a ‘while you wait’ testing service, with results back in 30 minutes. Our testing can only return results within 24 hours in under 20% of cases.

Proper local track and trace reaches over 95%, instead of less than 60% which the national service reaches. Yet we’ve spent £12b on these failures.

With efficient testing, tracking and tracing, and proper provision for those infected, we could try a complete shutdown of no more than 3 weeks to completely flatten infection, then use regular testing to get back to near normal. We’d need to test everyone entering the country, but we’d be in control.

• 1 month ago

Sad that many people believe the news that tells them if they go outside they will get the virus and die. Do your own research. Don't blame me when you realize you have been lied to.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

not according to the democrats, no .....................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 1 month ago

Yes. Prevention is better than cure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can prove there is no danger by kissing a few toilet seats and going to church.  It has been proven that speaking in tongues kills infections, as the germs are killed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I will not cower behind the sofa like the bed wetters are doing. We need to get back to normal and stop all this nonsense before the country is bankrupt.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but that way of thinking is starting to make more sense.

Attachment image
  • Although I agree with what the others say, unfortunately it relies on a Jester and a collection of unhinged seat-sniffers cobbled together by bald Rasputin to do what needs to be done 

• You are not just taking a risk with your own life, but the life of others including your own family members. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They managed to do as they were told in China and now seem to be past it. 

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

China economy now growing at 5%. They got the virus under control.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.