Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do you use the Coronovirus track and trace app on your phone to enter venues such as pubs?

Favorite Answer

I would not go into a pub. There is a pandemic going on and that is where people pass it on. 

• Ludwig

I do not drink alcohol.    And I don't see why anybody else should either.

I'm far from smart and refuse to use a phone that's more intelligent than me.

I went to the boozer last night and there was no problems.

No I use my sense of smell and touch to enter venues instead.

Pubs are responsible for very few cases. The real issue is ethnics ignoring guidelines and having low standards of hygiene, but of course admitting that would be "racist".

• It's quicker than signing in with a pen and safer because you don't have to touch anything. Just take a photo and you're in. I don't expect primitive liberals to appreciate the advantages, of course. 

I give them false details.

No I have no need to as there is no Covid where I live.

No I switched my phone off weeks ago and now use an old type one with no apps on it. They are not tracking me.

I'm not giving the government access to my phone. How much of my tax money are they wasting in promoting it? Every time I update an app or play a game I see an advert for it.

Why waste time when the app is so lacking in data.