Describe how are you worried and grieving out of arisen Corona subject?

What do you mean by 'arisen Corona subject'?  Fortunately I am not grieving personally, because nobody close to me has died recently, from Covid or from any other cause.

If we do your work for you, your teacher will know that it was not you who wrote the work.

I'm not grieving, and am not particularly worried. Frankly, I'm really angry with the leadership of my country and my state for not handling the pandemic properly in the first place. When you are controlling a pandemic, you first find out who is infected, and isolate them. Then you find the people with whom they interacted and test them, isolating the infected. We have never had effective testing in this country. Where public health protocols were carried out, there have been few deaths. In our country, we have the highest death rate in the world. I'm part of the vulnerable population and have to live like a hermit to avoid infection.

I'm just praying about it.  It's very sad.  Maybe you should move this question to the Health category. Yahoo thinks you are referring to beer.