why don't you use the bidet like us Italians?

don't you want to buy one of our bidet and have it put in the bathroom to wash yourself after pooping or before making love? the drain holes stink and need to be washed more frequently than in the daily shower .... then you feel fresher and cleaner and your butt hole doesn't burn ...

I love having a bidet. But the idea is freshen up after bathroom action, not replacement for an all over wash before sexy fun and games.

Perfectly adequate and easy install bidets are available for well under $100. It's great to feel fresh all the time and you use a lot less paper.

• chorle

We have been considering one per toilet but I would still prefer to have my partner shower before any celebration of marriage that involves certain forms of foreplay.

Only if you eat mexican food.

• A.J.

Although growing in popularity in the USA, it is more expensive, something that costs money to change from original non-Bidet, never caught on as popular. USA had corporate advertising in softer and stronger toilet paper instead. 

Don't you mean "il bidè"?