Ian

The problem isn't that Trump is an Unethical, Corrupt, Criminal D-Bag...the problem is that his supporters DON'T CARE?

Spare me the whataboutisms, you support ONE thing about him you support ALL things about him.

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

Correct, but also some cult related and that Trump tells his supporters what they want to hear. The fact that it's mostly false and misleading information doesn't bother them. 

Greedy rich, racist and/or xenophobic, afraid and mad and hateful, extreme gun lovers, swayed by jet-owning preachers, craving attention and gets it at rallies. 

All adds up to about 43% of the country.

Trump is egotistic, narcissistic, dishonest, full of wrath, delusions of grandeur, surrounds himself with loyalists and appoints them into government positions.

He's insulted his own supporters and it doesn't seem to matter.

He knows they are gullible. He said he's safe at his mask-optional pandemic rallies because the stage is far from the crowd. 

I already voted Biden. I am really annoyed at Republican Senators from 2016 and the Merrick Garland nomination quashing without a vote or even hearings.

• Robert

No.  I don't even like him.  But I know where my stocks are.  I know what the price of gas is today compared to what it was and what it will be if SloJoe gets in and gets the Green Dumb Deal handouts going.  I know the economy was the best ever before the Chinese weaponized flu.  I know the emotional snowflakes can't stand that Trump isn't the grandfatherly figure who lets them sit on his knee and explains things in the simplest terms.  He just shouts things they don't like.  "People who burn down cities are criminals, even when they're black and claim to be making a political statement", or "The Chinese weaponized flu is terrible, but we have to power thorough it or the economy will be so damanged it may never recover and as horrible as that is, the alternative of just stopping and hiding will be worse.  Every loss of life is a terrible thing, but life is dangerous and sometimes bad things happen". 

So I'll take the horrible phrases, and hard talk, along with economic success, jobs for everyone, and a bright future.  If you think SloJoe is going to fix anything, you need to get the actual costs of his "good deeds and dreams" add them up and then figure out how to pay for it, because that idiot hasn't got a realistic clue of how it will be done.  In five years you'll be broke, hopeless and wishing that awful Donald Trump were still in charge.

Before Trump entered the political stage, it was Biden who was ridiculed for his many gaffes.

Biden  wants free colleges,  he wants a $15 minimum wage that will cost more than a million unskilled workers their jobs according to the bipartisan Congressional Budget Office; he has adopted a new, politically advantageous belief that people should pay taxes to pay for abortions that they consider the killing of sacred, innocent human creatures.

The problem isn't that Biden is bad news, the problem is his supporters DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t care about a guy’s mouth or background. I choose the guy whose policies are best for the country. Trump wins easily. Biden (who is a corrupt D-bag himself) and his band of far left idiots are a disaster waiting to happen.

Trump supporters are monolithic in their unwavering opinion despite the overwhelming preponderance of evidence to the contrary.  Logic and reason are wasted on those who endlessly recycle the same tired ideas and believe them to be new.

chat or rant, reported

• cmac'm

whataboutisms.. like when you can't provide a single example, just spewing banal and tired adjectives with no basis in reality?

The president has emotionally wrecked the left. Real sad