Is everyone tired of one-side biased news coverage?

Your a liar if you say there isn't any.

44 Answers

Relevance
  • If it was just one sided news, it would be better than it is now. There is a new genre of news that can only be described as "silent news." Where real news if routinely covered up and completely ignored. In favor of propaganda promoting a leftist agenda. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When the fake news doesn' t show the truth it is shamefull one can find clips of news on many places and find the fake media not reporting it, that is terrible for america.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I am really tired of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. I wish they would look at both sides.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am extremely tired of it because you can't get accurate information if a news channel is biased on either side. Unfortunately, you have to watch all of them in order to figure out the truth, and who has time to do that consistently?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you are an extremist, then everyone else will be to one side of you by definition. You can't change that, except by shedding your hatred and extremism.

I would ask if you are stupid enough not to know that, but extremism requires stupidity anyway.

• 1 month ago

Biased news is fake news because those have violated the journalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism

• 1 month ago

Yeah most news stations are fake news that is working with the Democrats to divide us.

They keep exposing themselves as the liars they are everyday.

I hope there’s a way to end all fake news in America bringing back real news no more Politics.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

simple rule  news   sells , its entertainment , just like the movies or football , you know they get payed to entertain you .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What I don't get is why people put up with it and tune them out..? Are people so dumb they don't see it..? Or is it they like being lied to..?

• Yes it's too human dominated, I'd like to see more dog stories 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.