Is everyone tired of one-side biased news coverage?

Your a liar if you say there isn't any.

• If it was just one sided news, it would be better than it is now. There is a new genre of news that can only be described as "silent news." Where real news if routinely covered up and completely ignored. In favor of propaganda promoting a leftist agenda. 

When the fake news doesn' t show the truth it is shamefull one can find clips of news on many places and find the fake media not reporting it, that is terrible for america.

Yes, I am really tired of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. I wish they would look at both sides.

I am extremely tired of it because you can't get accurate information if a news channel is biased on either side. Unfortunately, you have to watch all of them in order to figure out the truth, and who has time to do that consistently?

If you are an extremist, then everyone else will be to one side of you by definition. You can't change that, except by shedding your hatred and extremism.

I would ask if you are stupid enough not to know that, but extremism requires stupidity anyway.

Biased news is fake news because those have violated the journalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism

Yeah most news stations are fake news that is working with the Democrats to divide us.

They keep exposing themselves as the liars they are everyday.

I hope there’s a way to end all fake news in America bringing back real news no more Politics.

• garry

simple rule  news   sells , its entertainment , just like the movies or football , you know they get payed to entertain you .

What I don't get is why people put up with it and tune them out..? Are people so dumb they don't see it..? Or is it they like being lied to..?

• Yes it's too human dominated, I'd like to see more dog stories