As a healthcare worker do you dislike obese patients? ?

If the majority of people were honest, they'd admit to disliking fat people for a myriad of reasons. This particularly rings true in the healthcare field. Why? Because, having worked in a hospital... Obese patients are difficult to move, cause injury for the nurses taking care of them, are more difficult to get  diagnostic quality x-rays on due to all the fat, and are generally just gross to deal with in any intimate manner. For a healthcare worker interaction with obese people is much different than in the public setting. But, let's be honest, how do you REALLY feel and why? 

Favorite Answer

It's more difficult to care for and treat patients with dementia, paralysis, schizophrenia, arthritis, and many other conditions, but *every* patient deserves the best care we can provide without bias.

If you were on my care team, I'd report you to the administration.

Not in the slightest, I do dislike demanding, rude, argumentative, entitled, insulting patients