Noah asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I ordered a fleshlight 5 days ago, and I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Jesus

I recommend you that you make it with a woman of flesh and bone while you receive it, but you have to be careful because you can like more that the other thing that you requested.

No, I have a real woman for that

the postman has already injected his johnson into that fleshlight, no point in searching for it anymore

• Fred

Probably the postman realized what it was and took it home for himself.

• Jim

First they have to notify facebook and twitter, then they will send it to you.

the post man is using it

I answered you yesterday, now that question is gone... which leads me to believe you are trolling.

If you did what I told you to do (yesterday) you'd have all the info you need regarding your order and wouldn't have to ask it again.

Ordering anything through the mail can take up to 10 business days to come out to your house. 

No but i can tell you that if you use us mail the pandemic has really slowed things down it could take 7 to 10 days to get anything to my home town and im as little as 8 miles away so i suppose its similar with other shipping companies 

how would anyone know considering we dont know where you ordered it from and where it needs to go