Noah asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I ordered a fleshlight 5 days ago, and I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet. Anyone else having the same problem?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I recommend you that you make it with a woman of flesh and bone while you receive it, but you have to be careful because you can like more that the other thing that you requested.

• 1 month ago

No, I have a real woman for that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the postman has already injected his johnson into that fleshlight, no point in searching for it anymore

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably the postman realized what it was and took it home for himself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

First they have to notify facebook and twitter, then they will send it to you.

• 1 month ago

the post man is using it

• 1 month ago

I answered you yesterday, now that question is gone... which leads me to believe you are trolling.

If you did what I told you to do (yesterday) you'd have all the info you need regarding your order and wouldn't have to ask it again.

• 1 month ago

Ordering anything through the mail can take up to 10 business days to come out to your house. 

• 1 month ago

No but i can tell you that if you use us mail the pandemic has really slowed things down it could take 7 to 10 days to get anything to my home town and im as little as 8 miles away so i suppose its similar with other shipping companies 

• 1 month ago

how would anyone know considering we dont know where you ordered it from and where it needs to go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.