Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

If your dad who works for the government claims your girlfriend is a Russian spy and he wants you to "deal with" her, what should you do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It’s all about love be a man help your dad Hunter does😂😂

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell Dad it's not my job to "deal with" spies and he'll have to do it himself. 

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Bleed the brakes on her car and send her on an errand up on the mountain.

• You should probably try to see if you can get her to do something she's been holding out on doing for/with you for a while (Becky's brand 'Backdoor Sauce' is only $11.79 per gallon right now on  Analzon.com) because it won't be long until your dad, or one of his co-workers makes her disappear and you find a note reading something to the effect of (best read in thick Russian accent; think Natasha from "The Rocky and Bullwinkle show")

'My Dar-ling (insert your name), My babooshka is sick and I must return to most glorious Soviet empire to see her before she die. We will meet again one day' etc. etc.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Never trust a Russian.  Criminality and lying and cheating is deep in their DNA.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

if he knows your gf is a Spy he shouldn't be telling you that. that kind of work stays at work.

• david
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Drop "dad" off at the looney bin.  He needs help.  Or YOU made up all this crap and you need psychiatric help.

• 1 month ago

You wake up and come back to reality.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call the Hypothetical BS department at the FBI and report.  

• 1 month ago

probably make sure his CPAP is properly sanitized and check the sofa cushions for hidden bottles again.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.