Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

I feel things touching my body, which kind of doctor do I need to see?

These feelings are very intense, rubbing, poking, stabbing, can be very painful, I spoke too a psychiatrist that was perplexed and didnt have anything to offer, I was alerted some people sometimes feel things, but its slight and very rare, mine is intense and all day long, as if im being attacked with some kind of electrical force, who do I need to see, who specializes in this and who treats it?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    neurology is one possibility

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.