How do I unblock YouTube videos on my Chromebook when it is managed by my school district?

My Chromebook has settings put in place by my school district that restrict what videos I can watch.

The videos are for a class btw.

School computers, even if they were issued to you, are for school use only. So if your school blocks YT, there is no way to get around it, at least not without getting into trouble.

If these are YT videos that you need to watch for class, contact your teacher. Your teacher should contact the school's/district's IT department so that they can handle it.

Long and short of it is, you can't.  Usually when they put restrictions on a Chromebook, they also join it to a group.  That group makes it so that every time the computer is started is pushing the same image on to it.  Even if you could bet around security and unlock YouTube, the policies would just like it again.