I have Just contacted covid but I'm supposed to host my grandmas 100 th birthday today. Should I still host it?
- DanielLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
1. Why is this in the military section?
2. It's contracted, not contacted
3. No, unless by 'host' you mean make all of the arrangements and be no where near the party, unless you want to be responsible for furthering the spread of the damn disease and continuing to make everyone's life miserable with more restrictions because people can't follow simple directions like 'don't host a damn birthday party for a centenarian when you have COVID.'
- Anonymous1 month ago
Don't feed the troll.
- Bubba RayLv 71 month ago
That depends. Are you in the will?
- SocratesLv 71 month ago
If you knew the first damn thing about COVID-19, you wouldn't even need to ask the stupid question!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
I don't actually remember how old my grandmother was when the nurse told my sister she expired.