Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

How to avoid wearing a mask?

I'm sick of it now. Nearly every building is required to wear a dam mask. I cant breathe, I'm breaking out. Its unhealthy for the respiratory system 

• donnie
    Favorite Answer

You can claim a religious or medical exemption. Here is a link with all kinds of good information. https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/

Get sick and die.  How is that for a choice?

• ree

I don't know where you live but masks aren't required outside here. I only have to wear it in the store but wear it outside anyway. I'm even riding a bicycle w/ elevated breathing ... no problem.  

Your attitude is particularly dangerous as we're only strong as the weak links. You could contract the virus w/ your reckless behavior and not even know you're infecting others.

It is healthy for the respiratory system.  Mask do not interfere with breathing.  Either you're allergic to the material in that particular mask and just need one made of a different material, or it's a psychological problem that you have difficulty breathing only because you believe that you will.

Poor snowflake, are you going to die? 

Stay home. No mask requirement there.

• sam

Idiot...............