Anonymous

Why are White women the beauty standard?

They are basic and overrated 

Our women have most hair color & texture variety zxjqbdkp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Because it's fact. Go to any Walmart in black neighborhoods and see for yourself.

I don't think that is true. In recent decades I've seen more minority and "ethnic" beauties come about in the mainstream! Heck, my neighbor married a filiipina and he's a white guy! I also happen to have dated a caucasian/white guy too in the past! Also, I have seen (but more so in the past), a lot of white guys go gaga for Asian women! I think it's only now in the past two decades that Mexicans (Latinas) are getting more attention! I don't know why! I don't find them attractive..well for the most part that is. No offense but I don't find overweight, dark skinned, Native Americans attractive! 

Source(s): 36 Asian Filipina

For many, they are.

For many, they are not

Only in the US of A.

• zvo

They spend more

You are a black racist. White women  are not basic and overrated. You just envy them and realize none of  them would look twice at you. 

They're not in my opinion and I'm a Caucasian man. Beauty is an individual trait and not based on race.

LOL look at @sofia, she can't handle rejection.

The beauty standard where?  You didn't say.

If you're talking about North America and Europe, that would be because white people are the majority of the population.  People are attracted to people who look similar to them, and that's just how it is.

I doubt you'll see too many blonde white women in makeup ads in Korea.

• Binks

Compared to whom? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the name of the game is to overrate. I'm sure we all overrate our own. It's only natural.