Allison asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What are some of your personal suggestions for the best shampoos and conditioners to use that are not all hard chemicals?

I am not talking about pantene or anything that is usually on the shelves at big chain stores for $4 a bottle.

What I am looking for are shampoos that are not filled with harsh chemicals and lean more natural and are suuuuper good for your hair! Like you can tell the difference after a wash and condition or twoWhat I use now is Hemp " The Secret Is in the seed " or something like that both shampoo and conditioner and lotion. Which usually runs me around $26 per bottle where I am atI was hoping someone would have a suggestion like that. 

I like Biolage conditioner. Their shampoo is okay, but the conditioner is special. I get it at Ulta and it’s worth waiting for a sale.

Recently I also like El Vive cream conditioner that you leave on for 3-4 minutes. It’s drugstore stuff, comes in a jar.