Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

How do people not see this pandemic is ridiculous UK?

Its went on too long and messing with peoples rights. Putting peoples lives on hold. Ridiculous face masks absolutely everywhere. Why has so many lost respect for themselves and not standing up for their rights? Why so docile and accepting of this slave mentality. Covid19 is absolute BS and you know it. 

Favorite Answer

It don't bother me tbh since I have a medical letter. I get my own way what I do normally. Go where I want as long as it opens. I only basically hate the face mask shiit. I can't stand that so thank God I have the letter to wave in their face if staff try refuse

Because of all the dead bodies.  That's fairly convincing.

• Med 10

Doing something without question. Why now and not in the past during some of the flus that were killing people  were we not told to mask up?. Why now during an election year ?  Why people who were never tested came back positive? And many others? Measles /Chcken pox / Small pox and millions of other viruses still out there that can kill, make a person sick but all of a sudden we are counting deaths from Covid like body counts on the battle field. Fear/ Fear and more Fear thrown at us / jammed down our throats by the media every single day of the week. And people falling into place slowly learning control of the mass's.

maybe theyre afraid to complain about it

I am quite enjoying it ;) I have not had ta sign on at the job centre or look for work for 8 months now. Free money in my bank hahahahah thank you government. its a holiday for me mate. The pandemic should keep going 😏😏 please lol 🙏