DraftKings charge back?

I was playing blackjack on draft Kings, I was depositing quite a bit. At one point I set my phone down for a minute to get a drink. When I came back someone in my household I deposit it and played a hand for 1500. Obviously did not see this right away because the money was no longer there. What I checked my email and seen the notification I contacted DraftKings immediately. Their investigation concluded that since it was my phone and I was making deposits right around that time my account transactions my mines. So my only option is to dispute it with my bank. Do I have any chance of winning this?

Well I can’t lie 

If you dispute with your bank you better not tell them that story or you gone lose

________________________________________

You can't now cause you already told DK but you can't get your money back cause someone in your house did it unless the person is an adult then maybe you can sue them if they won't pay